Ajju Mazhar

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Human touch: emotions, connections; corporate is my personal. Rapport marks my trainings for a peer relationships with the participants. Facilitation: giving as a trait runs in my blood. Facilitation is the art of giving time, confidence, opportunity and wisdom. Creativity: A kinesthetic learner myself, I literally like to get my hands dirty. Exercises, methodology, tools: its a no compromise ride to things colorful, memorable and playful. Belief in People. Positivity. Humanity. Angels. God.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Life is a play...and my stage is

To me life is like the play Shakespeare wrote about, and unlike most trainers and leaders, the mix of internal and external locus of control, and the unknown ending to a moment, adds excitement and fun to the dance of my life!

Having lost a friend in the recent air crash has reinforced my focus on slashing negligence, listening to signs and living in the here and now.

My life’s personal philosophy, I have weaved into my life with an acronym that I use almost like a middle name. It’s called LYLA.

Love is the principal around which my life centers, and so does my work. I love to serve, to make a difference and I hold God’s love as an aspiration in life, urging me to do more.


You signify personalization, customization and people. Catering to people differently. Also highlights the uniqueness of people. It’s all about YOU.

Loads is the abundance mentality which allows me to share, let go, raise bars and set ever expanding standards.

Always or aye is un-conditionality; being principled and living with integrity.

 lyla!

No comments: